Monday 6 November 2017

Review: 100 WILD Mushrooms: Memoirs of the '60s

100 WILD Mushrooms: Memoirs of the '60s 100 WILD Mushrooms: Memoirs of the '60s by Eva Pasco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

100 Wild Mushrooms Memoirs of the ‘60s by Eva Pasco

What can I say? Blast from the past and much more! The detail in these memoirs is incredible. The author has taken me back to times that have been long forgotten about, until reading this book.

To go back to my childhood and remember all the little things that have drifted out of my memories over the decades is nothing short of FUN. The author's mixture of humor and heart felt moments make these memoir's an enjoyable read. I love being whisked away to an easier time and my innocence of childhood, which several decades of life struggles have made murky at best. The family drive, the ice cream truck, tagging along with my older sister (even when she didn't want me there) are just the tip of the iceberg of inclusions in this book of memoir's and we can all relate to every page.

I loved this book and want to thank the author for taking me on a trip I didn't even know I wanted to go on! Well done!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment