Sunday 5 March 2017

Review: Miriamne the Magdala

Miriamne the Magdala Miriamne the Magdala by J.B. Richards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Miriamne the Magdala-The First Chapter in the Yeshua and Miri Novel Series by JB Richards

What can I say about this masterpiece 2000 years in the making? I will admit, I was reluctant to read this novel believing it was about Jesus and the bible. Boy how wrong I was and I've never been happier to be wrong either. This story, at its core, is about young love and the struggles that plague us all when falling in love for the first time.

What a delightful, intriguing page turner this turned out to be. I was mesmerized throughout the entire story. Yeshua and Miriamne are the perfect couple. Although, we know of Yeshua's destiny it didn't damper this story one bit.

The way JB Richards weaves this story through this novel with beautiful scenery, explanations of so much misunderstood text, and the subtle way in which she handles the miracles preformed throughout the story, is nothing short of brilliant. In one scene in particular, Miri births a goat and after reading this scene I truly feel as if I was in the room watching the scene unfold. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Thank you JB Richards for sharing such an inspirational story and persuading me to see the novel for what it is, a young love story that will fill your heart and soul.

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Miriamne-Magdala-First-Chapter-Yeshua/dp/1503548422

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment