Wednesday 15 March 2017

Review: Broken

Broken Broken by Jex Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

[bookcover:Broken|34447556]
What can I say about Broken except I'm brokenhearted I finished it.

Jex Lane has outdone herself once again. Just when I thought she couldn't possibly top Sire... she does. The story is so captivating from page one to the very last. My heart ached, was full of joy, and was completely pissed off at times, but that is how I know these books are the real deal. They make me feel anything and everything.

It's going to be a long year waiting for the next installment, but I have a feeling something else, Jex Lane, has up her sleeve will keep us satisfied.

Thank you, Jex Lane, for providing such a wonderful world to escape to, even if it's only for a little while. Well done!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment