Wednesday 9 November 2016

Review: The Rainbow Serpent

The Rainbow Serpent The Rainbow Serpent by Lyra Shanti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an interesting tale of Cain and Abel. A refreshing take on an old story.

Shanti's imagery of the tree of knowledge, life mixed with love and courage was a nice touch keeping me turning the pages. All elements of the original story are there but twisted and altered, in such a way I almost forgot there was an original story.
There was enough description to allow the reader to visually picture the story, but was in no way boring to the reader. Nice work, Mrs. Shanti.

This short is well written with much thought to how the story unfolds, and how it would end. Great job, Lyra Shanti.

I highly recommend this book and give this book 5 of 5.

Well done!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment