Wednesday 19 October 2016

Review: 31 Days of October: A Haunting Collection of Hallowe'en Tales

31 Days of October: A Haunting Collection of Hallowe'en Tales 31 Days of October: A Haunting Collection of Hallowe'en Tales by Shae Hamrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


31 Days of October: A Haunting Collection of Hallowe'en Tales - Various Authors

31 Days, is a collection of short stories, by 23 authors, who have come together to create a wonderful book.

These stories are broken into three categories expanding the size of their readership. Each section lets you know what a reader is in for, thrills and chills for the young, or more adult thrills.

The stories themselves are well written and creatively thought out. I was quite impressed with many of the stories that kept me engaged and moving onto the next.

If you're looking for a fun read over the Halloween season, I highly recommend this book.

I give this book 5 of 5 stars and would recommend this novel.
Well done!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment