Saturday 24 September 2016

Review: Pearl and the Dread King

Pearl and the Dread King Pearl and the Dread King by Jex Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jex Lane does it again!

I don't know what is about Jex's writing style, but it pulls you in from page one leaving you satisfied, but also wanting so much more by the end.
Another fabulous story with well-developed characters. Giving us a peek into Pearl's world, revealing how she met and started dating Titus was simply brilliant. Now I want a novel completely dedicated to their relationship and how it works while living in two different worlds.
I hope Ms. Lane that there are more to come from these two, I anxiously await more novels.

I give this book 5 of 5 stars and would recommend this novel.

Well done, Jex Lane. You've done it again!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment