Tuesday 5 July 2016

Review: Raven's Peak

Raven's PeakRaven's Peak by Lincoln Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Raven's Peak is an outstanding, action packed adventure that kept moving rapidly till the bitter end. I thoroughly enjoyed this novel from the settings, to character development and the relationship between Abigail and Haatim. I look forward to the next installment of the series. Don't keep us waiting too long Mr. Cole.

I was a little jolted in parts of this story, one being the Interlude. That pulled me right out of the story and it took a day to get back to it. I understand why Mr. Cole choose to use this tactic, but I'm not convinced it worked well. Once I started reading I was glad I did. What a ride Mr. Cole took us on. The other jolt was the ending, it just stopped. Without the prelude the ending would have had me furious, but I tend to do that with my stories, so I forgive you for that one Mr. Cole. LOL

Overall this novel is well-written, well-developed and an author I will read more from. Well done Mr. Cole! Keep up the great work.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment