Thursday 2 June 2016

Murder in 4th HourMurder in 4th Hour by Michael Gregory
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This novel was entered in Kindle Scout program and was one of my first nominations. Unfortunately, it was not selected, but I bought a copy and read it anyways. I'm so glad I did. What a great story from start to finish. A smart mystery that kept me guessing until the very end.

The characters of Jack and Chris are so well developed I felt as if I knew them both. The story moved along precisely right, giving the reader enough detail to visualize the scenes and scenarios, but never boring the audience. The way the two main characters played off each other was nothing short of excellent writing.

I'm not sure why this story wasn't chosen by Kindle Scout. (And we'll probably never know) But, I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery, YA, or a just a great read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment